Front End Developer
Working in the undeniably fast-paced e-commerce industry, this is a very exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join the existing R&D team!
The Seller Snap environment is fun and laid-back and we take this very seriously!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Front End Developer to take the reins and lead all UI related aspects of the Seller Snap product, using their creativity and know-how to enhance and fine tune the extensive dashboard.
You will be an integral part of a team of highly talented and experienced developers in a CI/CD environment with the opportunity to make a big impact.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Being responsible for the complete software development lifecycle including, requirement analysis, design, development, and deployment
- Applying the latest UI technologies in order to improve customer productivity and overall user experience
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions to solve complex problems
- Working closely with Product, Design, Customer Success, and Marketing, with the opportunity to take full responsibility and ownership over projects
- Degree in computer science or related field
- At least 1-2 years experience as a developer, focused on Front-end, in a SaaS company
- Understanding of key design principles
- Proficiency in Vue JS (or equivalent tech such as Angular or React)
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- English high level proficiency
- Experience in PHP – advantage
- 1-2 years Experience in Web Frameworks (Laravel, RoR, Django etc)