Less than two weeks before the end of 2018, Amazon released their new structure for FBA fulfillment fees, storage fees, and referrals. Seller Snap is here to help simplify the process.
Each year Amazon reassesses their fulfillments fees annually based on industry cost and their bottom line. It is up to the seller to understand these fees and factor them into their business strategy.
FBA Fulfillment Fee Changes
Let’s highlight the things that will change on February 19, 2019:
- Small and Large items with shipping weight under 10 oz have no fee changes.
- Other sizes will see increases in fulfillment fees. (see chart)
- Dimensional billing weight calculation for oversize items will change.
- minimum width and height of 2 inches when calculating dimensional weight for oversize items will apply
- Dangerous goods that contain flammable or pressurized aerosol substances and items that contain lithium-ion batteries get their own fees.(see chart).
- Subscribe & Save will get a flat discount of 5% or 10% for each new item added to the program (starting September 2019).
- Clothing Items incur an additional $0.40 charge per unit
- Items that include lithium batteries will incur an additional $0.11 charge per unit.
- There are no changes to FBA Small and Light
- If a product is ordered before February 19, 2019, but is shipped on or after that date, the new FBA fulfillment fees will apply.
As fee structures change, shouldn’t you be with a repricer that will do everything possible to make sure you get the most out of your listings? Seller Snap’s proprietary repricing software maximizes your profits while maintaining your Buy Box share. As well as being a premium repricer, Seller Snap provides advanced analytics and business intelligence for your store. Try out Seller Snap’s AI Game Theory Repricer in a 15-day trial for free!
Additional Resources can be found here