Amazon Prime Day 2021 surpassed the previous year’s Prime Day performance. One of the key factors for the successful shopping event was the online spending momentum of consumers.
Although Amazon is yet to release its official report, it is estimated that this year’s Prime Day event, held June 21 to 22, has global sales of more than $11 billion.
Amazon stated that over 250 million items were purchased worldwide by Prime Day members from 20 countries. Prime Day members took advantage of the best deals and discounts offered during the two-day shopping event.
Here are the BEST-SELLING CATEGORIES worldwide for Prime Day 2021, according to Amazon:
- Baby Care,
- Electronics (including Amazon Devices)
- Household Products
For BEST-SELLING PRODUCTS worldwide for Prime Day 2021, Amazon highlighted the following:
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum,
- Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker
- Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips
For BEST-SELLING PRODUCTS in the United States and the United Kingdom, Amazon shoppers purchased:
- Waterpik Electric Water Flosser
- Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
- 23andMe Health DNA Test
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum
- Shark Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser
- Jack Daniel’s Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey