Having competitive pricing is imperative when selling, or considering to sell online. The market is saturated with aggressive competitors utilizing what they can to stay relevant. To entice more customers, sellers may offer freebies, free delivery, responsive customer service, and hassle-free returns.
To become a successful Amazon seller, there are essentially two ways in which you can reprice your products. Manual repricing of goods, or using an automated repricing software. When deciding which repricer for Amazon is right for you, it is important to consider the number of listings in your store and the amount of time you are able to dedicate to repricing.
If you are competing for the Amazon buy box, it is likely that you will need to utilize a repricer Amazon. We have compiled a complete list of the best Amazon repricers available in 2020. When selling on Amazon, an Amazon repricing tool can potentially help you improve your sales and save time and resource.
Apart from monetary benefits, a best Amazon repricer may also help streamline your business. If you wish to have an efficient and effective repricing strategy, you should choose the best Amazon repricer to help you.
What do Amazon Sellers Need?
Amazon repricers can differ in cost, speed, available and experienced customer support, user interface, and of course if a repricer for Amazon is rule-based or algorithmic.
What to Look for When Picking Your Amazon Repricer
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your best Amazon repricer:
- Type of repricer Amazon
- Monthly cost
- Contract duration/if a contract is required
- Repricer speed
- Ease of use
- Ability to identify and follow your competitors
- Commision rate, if applicable
- Does it come with analytics?
- Free trial period
- Customer service and support
Amazon Repricer Comparison: The Best of 2020
Here are 13 of the leading Amazon repricers on the market today.
1. Seller Snap
Seller Snap is a premium AI-algorithmic Amazon repricer that combines automation and intelligence to scale your Amazon business. Developed with Game Theory tactics in mind, this Amazon repricing tool was designed to maximize seller profits, while avoiding price wars. Seller Snap analyzes thousands of price decisions every minute to detect the behavior of your competitors and select the optimal strategy to outsmart your competition.
Each plan comes with AI automated repricing, fast and hassle-free setup, customizable settings, intelligent business insights and reporting, and round-the-clock support.
Seller Snap also provides a min/max calculator to enable sellers to set min and max prices based on costs and markup. As well as this, they have an Auto-Adjust feature that (when enabled), will automatically calculate and recalculate your minimum and maximum markups if and when any of your costs (inc. selling related fees) change. The Amazon repricer tool will then set your price accordingly.
Seller Snap has three plans available. Each plan includes AI Game Theory repricing, personalized repricing strategies, access to business intelligence and analytics, and 24/7 expert support for clients –
- $500 Standard Plan: This plan can be utilized by up to 3 users. It caters to 1 store and up to 15,000 SKUs.
- $800 Premium Plan: This plan supports 3 stores. 10 users can use it, and it can support up to 30,000 SKUs. Additional features include sales rank and inventory age data points, custom insights, an open API, and a dedicated account manager.
- The Unlimited Plan: To get the pricing for the Unlimited Plan, you may contact Seller Snap directly. This plan supports unlimited users and multiple stores. It supports more than 30,000+ SKUs. It has all the features of the Premium Plan, plus open API use.
Seller Snap offers a 15-day free trial period, no credit card or contract required.
BQool, also called Repricing Central, is a rule-based repricer. They offer a 14-day trial and advertise a repricing speed of upto every 5-15 minutes depending on the plan.
BQool has four plans, based on repricing speed and features. All plans have an InventoryLab synchronization, a price and profit calculator, scheduled repricing and detailed reporting –
- $25 Plan: This plan offers repricing for 1,000 SKUs. Its features include all of those mentioned above.
- $50 Plan: This plan caters to 5,000 SKUs. It includes all the features mentioned above, plus access to the bulk ROI settings.
- $75 Plan: This plan includes the same features as the $50 plan, but can reprice upto 7,500 SKUs.
- $100 Plan: This plan supports 10,000 SKUs and includes all the features of a $75 plan. The difference is that it apparently reprices every 5 minutes, can support upto 10 users, and users can download reports.
ChannelMax positions itself as an algorithmic and sales velocity-based repricer. They offer a 30-day free trial.
- $34.99 per month for 500 SKUs.
- $49.99 for 2,500 SKUs.
- An additional $24.99 per month is added for every feature that you wish to include in your plan. They include Amazon MCF, eBay, inventory syncing, and an Amazon search feature.
Feedvisor is an AI-based repricer that is focused on improving your Amazon revenue and profit. They don’t offer a trial period. They have three available plans: the Professional, the Premium, and the Enterprise Plan. Each plan has its own set of features, including an algorithmic repricer, access to predictive intelligence, and Amazon expertize support.
Feedvisor does not specify the price for the plans that they offer Amazon sellers. Nevertheless, you may contact them directly to ask for the price plan and also request a demo.
Informed.co, formerly known as Appeagle claims to equip sellers with a repricer based on strategy and insight. They offer a 14-day free trial. Informed.co offers short-term contracts.
Informed.co has three available plans. All plans include 50,000 SKU cap, regular updates, free insights, detailed reporting, and an open API. Every subscriber also has a dedicated specialist to support them if needed.
- $79 Starter Plan: This plan is available for Amazon users in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. It is a single-user plan and provides cost-based maximum-minimum prices.
- $199 Growth Plan: This plan is available for the locations above, plus Europe.
- $499 Professional Plan: This plan includes all the features in the Growth Plan. The Professional Plan can also cater to eBay and Walmart clients. It also has added features, such as access to strategy templates, ROI-based maximum-minimum prices, and priority email support.
Repricer.com is an Amazon repricer, formerly known as xSellco. This Amazon repricer tool aims to improve your sales and profits through dedicated net margin repricing and thorough analytics on profitability. It works through 14 Amazon marketplaces and offers a free trial of the software.
Repricer.com has four available plans for sellers.
- $79 Basic Plan: The Basic Plan supports 2,500 SKUs and repricing is hourly. It can support 3 channels and also provides the user with regular product performance reports.
- $249 Plus Plan: The Plus Plan reprices 50,000 SKUs. Repricing is instant and it supports unlimited channels and has priority round-the-clock support.
- $399 Ultimate Plan: The Ultimate Plan has the same features as the Plus Plan. The difference is that it supports upto 250,000 SKUs. It also has added features.
- $1199 Extreme Plan: The Extreme Plan has all the same features as the Ultimate Plan. However, the difference is that it can support as much as 1,000,000 SKUs.
RepricerExpress offers instant repricing and allows you to select whether you want to include or exclude sellers based on ratings, dispatch time, and many more.
RepricerExpress partnered with Amazon Technology and can process listings on the Marketplace App Store. It offers a 15-day free trial and does not need a credit card to do so.
RepricerExpress offers 5 plans that range from 2,500 SKUs to 50,000 SKUs. All monthly plans have access to 13 marketplaces, automation, reports, and email/chat support.
- $55 Plan: 2,500 SKUs
- $79 Plan: 5,000 SKUs
- $99 Plan: 10,000 SKUs
- $159 Plan: 25,000 SKUs
- $249 Plan: 50,000+ SKUs
8. Nu Price Repricer
Nu Price Repricer is a new, yet promising competitor. It has a basic-looking platform but has good functionality. It offers to reprice your inventory using a non-complicated process that can work well with the common kinds of OS like Mac and Windows.
NuPrice Repricer offers a repricer program that costs $14.95 per month or $129 per year.
- No reviews found
RepriceIt is an Amazon repricer that offers a highly customizable platform that sellers can easily understand. It has a 30-day trial period. If you pursue a subscription after the trial period, the billing comes every 30 days, but you can cancel the contract anytime you want.
RepriceIt has 7 plans, and the prices are all based on the number of SKUs generated. Each plan follows a flexible schedule that the seller sets. You can formulate your profit margin and minimum price to make sure you always get the best price for your items.
- $9.95 Basic Plan: 1 – 500 SKUs
- $16.95 Basic + Plan: 501 – 2,000 SKUs
- $24.95 Merchant Plan: 2,001 – 5,000 SKUs
- $29.95 Merchant + Plan: 5,001 – 10,000 SKUs
- $39.95 Pro Plan: 10,001 – 20,000 SKUs
- $59.95 Pro + Plan: 20,001 – 50,000 SKUs
- $79.95 Premier Plan: 50,001 – 100,000 SKUs
10. Seller Dynamics
Seller Dynamics is a one-stop repricer for Amazon. It offers automated and bulk repricing, control over your stocks and inventory, and supplier management. You can either choose to watch a demo to see how their repricing tool works or enroll in their 14-day trial.
All Seller Dynamics’ plans have unlimited SKUs and marketplaces, automated repricing tools, and integrated stock control. Multiple users can also utilize any plan on the list. The pricing is based on annual gross sales.
- $120 Small Biz Plan: $140,000 annual gross sales
- $200 Standard Plan: $350,000 annual gross sales
- $300 Standard + Plan: $700,000 annual gross sales
- Advanced Plan: More than $700,000 in annual gross sales. To get the price for the Advanced Plan, you need to call Seller Dynamics directly to discuss your options with them.
11. Seller Republic
Seller Republic is an Amazon and eBay repricer that offers repricing for international marketplaces. It offers an intelligent analysis tool with instant repricing, profit and loss calculator, and continuous chat support. Seller Republic offers a 14-day free trial period, which includes webinars and documentation.
13. Profit Protector Pro
The Profit Protector Pro, like NuPrice Repricer, is also a relatively new Amazon repricer available on the market. It is an advanced algorithm-based Amazon repricer that has 6 strategies, an Amazon repricing Chrome extension, and a user-friendly interface.
All Profit Protector Pro plans include access to various marketplaces, a Chrome extension and 14-day money-back guarantee, and a free setup fee.
- $22.95 Plan: This plan is a monthly program that processes 1,000 SKUs. It is best for beginners to intermediate sellers.
- $26.95 Plan: This plan supports 5,000 SKUs. It is perfect for intermediate to advanced sellers.
- $34.95 Plan: This plan caters to 10,000 SKUs and is for advanced to professional sellers.
Conclusion: Choose the Best Amazon Repricer for Business Success
Before subscribing to any of the Amazon repricers above, make sure to do a thorough assessment of your business goals and needs. Utilizing a repricer when selling on Amazon is a huge factor in seller success.
We at Seller Snap aim to help businesses scale. Sign up for a 15-day FREE trial today.