Amazon Sellers be wary of outside factors that can hurt your Amazon Seller Rating!
Canada Post announced late last week that they will resume accepting packages from foreign national postal services. This comes after a message sent to international postal services in mid-November to hold mail and package delivery. Currently, Canada Post is negotiating with the Canadian Union of Postal Workers’ over concerns for health and safety, gender equality and full time jobs. This dispute has created a massive backlog of mail and parcels shipments. There may be delays as Canada Post works through the backlog.
In a recent post from Amazon on December 7, 2019, Amazon suggested the following actions to minimize the potential impact of delays on your seller rating:
- Use tracked shipping methods
- Explore other carrier options.
- Update your Shipping Settings based on carrier’s delivery times in Seller Central.
- Update Shipping Settings in Seller Central to increase Handling Time for untracked packages
- Keep buyers in the loop if their order will arrive later than expected.
- Set your listings to inactive if you are unable to fulfill customer orders within your set delivery time.
Once you get your Canada bound orders taken care of be sure to get in touch with SellerSnap.io to set up your 15-day free repricing trial. Ask about the new SFP repricing function on the AI Repricing Tool today!